Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Menu

I have actually been cooking lately, just not a lot of inspiring dinners, hence no posting. I did make some yummy pesto, a few birthday cakes, beans, tortillas, lots of bread and last night I made a yummy chicken parmesan using my favorite sauce from Giada. I like that I can just leave the cheese out of the girls portions and they still like it.

Here is an attempt at this weeks menu...

Mon- waffles, sausage, eggs

Tues-grilled chicken pesto sandwiches on no knead bread, tomato, red onion, basil salad

Wed-oven baked yams, meatloaf, cherry tomato and asparagus salad

Thurs-potato leek soup, caesar salad with no knead bread croutons

Fri-I'm spent just planning this week, so we will probably eat out at Thai Basil

What are you cooking??

No comments:

Post a Comment